Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yeeks, Yell, Yup..."YELP!"

Yelp.

Love this app!  If you don't have it on your cell phone, you're missing a great app.

Since I perform a lot, particularly in the Tri State, 5 County area...I eat out, frequently.  I really rely on Yelp for a rating.  If Yelp gives it 4-5 star rating, it's very accurate.  On the same hand, if Yelp gives it a 1-2 star rating, it's also on  target.

The other day I went out to lunch and a friend told me about this Indian restaurant, she had heard was very good.  I went and ordered...duh...without checking Yelp.

The food was mediocre at best. While there, I checked Yelp.  Of course, Yelp had rated it 2 stars with "mediocre" reviews.  A lesson learned...should have checked Yelp!!!

By the way...Yelp is good for checking out just about any business...

Including a great Magician!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment