Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Maggiano's Little Italy...Incredible! Your taste buds will POP!!

I did a close-up show at this restaurant a few years back and have been wanting to eat here since!

The food tasted as good as it looked!  I ate there with 8 other people.  The waitress recommended "family style" eating.  However, I opted for the menu, as I didn't want the cream sauces, fried calamari, chicken, etc. - besides, I really wanted to taste their Eggplant Parm.

There was soooo much food that the others took enough back for another meal to feed 5/6 people!

The eggpIant parm - and I don't say this lightly, but it was the best I've ever had.  The sauce/gravy was incredible!  Tangy, rich and all so flavorful!

For a Chain restaurant, they are fantastic!  Check out their web site for one near you!

http://www.maggianos.com/en/Pages/Home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment