Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Promoting your business...Food, Consulting...you name it!

I am a business owner and send out Newsletters, Information packets, etc.  I have over 600 e mails that I have collected.  No big deal...but...

I was introduced to Traffic Wave last year.  Traffic wave is an automated system that you can have e mail blasts to "all" your e mails.  You don't have to do anything, once you get it up and running.  Very inexpensive, too!

I send out "Free" recipes, as well as suggestions for better living, cooking, etc.

Your recipients can opt out anytime, you can ad e mails, ad Newsletters or offers, etc.  A really terrific system.

I have found it so helpful, that I will even have my wife using it for her business too!

Any interest...check it out!  They offer a free 30 day trial-no cost or obligation!

 http://www.trafficwave.net/members/stevebb



 

No comments:

Post a Comment