Sunday, January 25, 2015

Damn They’re Good Cookies!…No flour, no sugar-Damn they’re good!



Damn They’re Good Cookies!…No flour, no sugar-Damn they’re good!

I discovered a recipe, added to it and it turned out great!  I tried to come up with a name and “Damn They’re Good Cookies” came to mind!

Ingredients:
3 Ripe Mashed Bananas
1/3 Cup of Apple Sauce
2 Cups of Granola (Should be an all natural, no sugar added granola.  I use my own granola.  I suggest one with nuts and raisins)
¼ Cup of Cashew or Almond Milk
1 tsp of Vanilla
1 TB of Cinnamon

Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees

Mix all the ingredients together.  Set aside for about 10 minutes. 

On a cookie sheet, line it with Parchment paper.  Place about a large Tablespoon each of the cookies on the cookie sheet.  Bake for 15-20 minutes, checking every 10 minutes or so, so not to burn.  Do not over cook, they will become either to hard or too chewy.

Cool on wire rack.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment