Sunday, August 9, 2015

Extra Rich BBQ Sauce



Extra Rich BBQ Sauce

This is my recipe for an, easy, easy Rich BBQ Sauce!  I use this sauce on my BBQ Tofu.  It is absolutely phenomenal!  And…soooo tasty!

Brew your favorite coffee.  I use Colombian, which is my favorite.  Whatever is left over from the morning, I put it in a container, put in the refrigerator the day I am going to make the BBQ Sauce.  If you have no left over, just brew 1-2 cups.

Ingredients:

Brewed Coffee
Honey
Store bought BBQ Sauce

Pour about 1-1 1/2 cups of the coffee in a pan.  Add 2-3 Tablespoons of Honey (I use local Honey, not the store brand…just my preference).

Cook this at a medium heat and let it thicken some.  Add 1-2 cups of the BBQ Sauce (I like using an all-natural BBQ Sauce.  Use your favorite one!

Stir with a Whisk until its smooth, cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.

DONE! 

Brush or spoon over your favorite Veggie (chicken or meat if you eat that).  Broil or bake for about 5 minutes until bubbly.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment