Monday, September 1, 2014

Vitamix..My favorite kitchen gadget/appliance...

I love to cook!

I have a variety of appliances/gadgets that make life/cooking easier!  In the next couple of blogs, I will share, not only the appliances, but also make it easy for you to check them out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008H4SLV6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B008H4SLV6&linkCode=as2&tag=steveblackent-20&linkId=MIZX7ZMKGEDQD52R


I use The Vitamix more than any other appliance. The Vitamix is an all in one machine!  I make smoothies, Veggie drinks from Kale, Spinach; nut butters, soup (yes, hot soup!  Check back or contact me for easy-easy recipes).

There are other high speed blenders out there, but I have found that The Vitamix stands the test of time, you can do an amazing amount of things with it (as seen in some of my recipes), however one of the best things about it...FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Oh...it's worth every penny, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment