Friday, February 14, 2014

Poop. Really, a blog about poop??

No, not in a nasty or derogatory way.

You can tell if your diet/eating habits are good by your digestion and elimination.  If you're eating and digesting the right kind of foods (and...most of us know the right kind of foods!), your elimination will be the tell tale sign.

What are the tell tale signs?  Ah...good question, if I say so myself!  Tell tale signs are no straining, elimination is easy, the deification is not large & hard, that it is soft and empties easily.  It's not unusual, if you eat the right foods, that you eliminate 2, 3, 4 times a day.

In my opinion, Joel Fuhrman, MD ( http://www.drfuhrman.com) has the right ideas.  If you follow his "eat to be healthy" format, your elimination will be just right.  You can lose weight, too.  But most importantly, you will be maintaining a healthy way of eating.

I don't have any connection with Dr. Fuhrman, however, I have followed his eating regimen (at least for the most part, I admit, though, that I do slip once in a while!).

Check him out.  I purchased his CD package (at the time it was around $35).  He makes a lot of sense.

If you don't want to buy his CD's, shoot me an e mail or response to this blog and I will be happy to let you know the eating habits that I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment