Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wow! A Fabulous Meal....and...Magic to boot!!!

Friends,

My wife took me out to dinner at this Fantastic Restaurant, Indie Blue, in Collingswood, NJ.

We were there a few years ago, it was great then, even better today!

It is an Indian Restaurant, but not the typical Indian fare.  We had some amazing mussels, delicious Nan Indian Bread and two succulent dishes.

What was really cool, was that it was almost like one of my shows!  I was doing the Three Card Monte trick (the one that is famous in NY where you have to follow the Queen),only this is a special trick that I give away.  The waiter, Chris, really had a good time with it and even wanted to show me a card trick.

A young couple with a baby, seated right next to us, were intrigued.  So I did a few effects for them.  Before I knew it, several of the wait staff were being entertained!

What a great birthday present!  I made my quota of making at least 3 people laugh a day - actually I exceeded it by about 6!

If in Collingswood, NJ, you owe it to yourself to try Indie Blue...

http://www.indebluerestaurant.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment